Keith Coatsworth, 34 years old lived in Swindon since a young age, as well as watching Swindon I’ve also been on a few tours watching the England Cricket team, my favorite being the Ashes 2009-10
2. Whats your day job?
I work for Nationwide as a Finance Business Partner supporting Marketing and Engagement teams
3. How long have you been a Swindon fan?
Since my first game, on 6th August 1991 vs Real Sociedad
4. Why did you join the STFC trust board ?
I’ve only been a member of the board since the beginning of July, however I joined because I believe the trust are trying to achieve something for the good of Swindon Town fans and want to help out any way I can.
5. What expertise do you bring to the Trust board?
My experience is mainly in finance but I’m looking forward to getting involved wherever needed
6. Whats your vision for the football team on the pitch?
To have a team that is successful and shows passion that the fans can get behind and also bringing through the next generation of home grown players
7. Whats your proudest moment as a Swindon fan?
Gaining promotion from league 2 under Di Canio, the attacking style of football and the feeling like the club and fans were one.
8. Who has been your favourite ever Swindon player and Manager?
Player – Super Sammy Parkin a fantastic goal scorer and a great team player
Manager – Di Canio he got his team playing attacking football as well as bringing back a great atmosphere at the county ground
9. Whats your overall vision for Swindon Town football club?
To have a successful club both on the pitch and off it, with fans being at the heart of the club through owning the freehold of the ground and for Swindon Town to be known for bringing through the next generation of players.