In this video, Trust Chairman Steve Mytton talks to former Chairman of the Swindon Town Supporters Club, Roger Bunce, about the achievements of the Supporters Club over the past decade.
Visit www.swindontownsupportersclub.com to find out more about the 50/50 draw, Pounds for Points and the end of season dinner.
- Contributed in excess of £10,000 for each of the past 8 seasons for the boys at Swindon Town Academy to compete in the prestigious annual Milk Cup Competition in Ireland.
- Supplied Youth Teams Tracksuits, Balls, Individual Kit Bags and full Zara Kits in the weeks prior to seasons start for £5,000 to allow participation in Ireland Competition. (paid directly from our account to Zara)
- M.O.M. awards at all Youth Team F.A. Cup Matches. Provided coach travel to the Youth Team Final.
- Paid for the purchase, erection and contributed to the upkeep of the Stratton Bank scoreboard.
- Purchased a wide variety of Money and Water saving devices from Thames Water.
- Supplied all Weather Protection Covers for the Football Pitch plus Storage Rollers.
- Refurbishment of Legends Lounge and amenities encouraging maximum usage of this facility.
- Regular Sponsorship, Ball, Kit, Match and Mascot packages when S.T.F.C.S.C. Members’ names are drawn at random for the opportunity to attend events in the Clubs Hospitality Suites on match days.
- Donated various Special Pictures and Photographic Montages as displayed in The Legends Lounge.
- Promoted Hall of Fame Board and Special Ties in recognition of each honoured player.
- Sponsored numerous Christmas parties for the Clubs Senior Citizens. Also sponsors of the Match Day Magazine on a number of occasions.
- Refurbishment of food kiosks, concourse TV Monitors and Auto Card entry system to the stadium.
- New Facia to the Football Clubs main entrance and Canopy added to the entrance of Legends Lounge.
- Help fund the construction of the New Ticket Office plus the enlarged and improved shop layout.
- Made donations to a variety of worthy causes and Charities including the Sam Allen grave repairs.
- The latest addition, in association with SAS Travel paid for the purchase of 25 Fitness Measurement Devices (Polar Watches) for use by the first team squad costing in excess of £400 each.
- Preserved a S.T.F.C.S.C. Members 5% discount on selected purchases in the Football Club shop.
- S.T.F.C. Supporters Club discount courtesy of SAS Travel to away games.