STFC has released the latest year accounts from June 2020 to May 2021. The accounts relate to the last year that the old regime was in control, with the takeover being completed in July 2021.
Overall, the details in the accounts are limited, which makes a detailed analysis of the accounts not possible. However, we have tried to outline the key metrics available over the last three years below.
|Key Metric||2018/19||2019/20||2019/20 – Restated||2020/21|
|Creditors (within one year)||1,969,472||2,365,765||2,465,765||3,727,462|
|Creditors (over one year)||3,825,454||4,599,947||4,037,896||3,954,971|
|Profit/Loss in year||(1,271,906)||(809,855)||(1,138,820)|
|Cash in the bank||170,610||147,070||147,070||372,784|
Key Highlights from the table above:
- Profit/Loss in year has averaged c£1m over the last 2 years
- Staff numbers have reduced by c40% since 2019
- Short term creditors (within one year) have increased due to the impact of Covid (as per the advisory board details)
- Long term creditors (over one year) have broadly stayed the at c£4m with c£2m of this a debenture
- Restatements of c£600k were made on 2019/20 original accounts