We will be holding our TrustSTFC AGM in the Legends Lounge at the County Ground, SN1 on 23rd March 2022 starting at 7pm. The bar will also be open in the Legends lounge on the night as well as a Q&A session with STFC CEO Rob Angus
The agenda for the evening is as follow:
- 7:00pm Introduction and Apologies (Cliff Ponting)
- 7:05pm Trust Board Elections and Re-Elections (Cliff Ponting)
- 7:15pm Accounts for 2020/21 (Alan Jones)
- 7:15pm Independent Assessor Vote (Cliff Ponting)
- 7:20pm Chairman report and General Updates (Steve Mytton)
- 7:30pm STFC Official Supporters Club (Hannah Clinch)
- 7:40pm Goals for the year ahead
- 8:00pm County Ground Update (Rob Angus)
- 8:20pm Public Q&A (All)
- 8:30pm Thank You’s and Informal Q&A (All)
- 9:00pm Event Close
We look forward to seeing lots of Trust members on the night.
If you cant make the event we will be posting the complete evenings presentation pack on our website post the event.